So people apparently really love font recs? Who knew! Here’s a whole bunch of fonts that are a cut above your usual Arial Black and Tahoma. Have fun!
- didot, bodoni, silkroad, tetra, wildride, bebas, bellerose,
- dalle, futura, garamond, headline, folks, haymaker,
- lavanderia, mensch, ostrich sans, roadway,
- single sleeve, sophie, tall dark and handsome
- justus, edo, ranger, sabrina AT, snickles, touching letters
- sahara, infinity, japan, levibrush, geosans light, gantz font
- doris day, crackin, channel, clemente, alien league, budmo, dubiel
- batman beat the hell out of me, catshop, corabel, frail
And some classics:
Adding in some of my favourites, because I’m a shameless typeface-hoarder. I use them mostly for scrapbooking stuff, but they’re pretty awesome to have. c:
- Champagne and Limousines, Hiruko, Pea Bhea Script, nagurigaki-p, Sunshine in my Soul, Grant’s Ghosts, Miserably Lose, Eight Fifteen, Greer, Purple Boxers, Firefly Castle, Kid’s First Print, Lemon’s can fly, Sliced Juice
I’ve downloaded a lot from these lists - the rest were already in my collection. I myself have made a lot of icons / banners in the past and ocassionally still Photoshop every now and then. I’m a huge fan of simple yet fancy and bold fonts. A few of my many favourites are listed here. :3
- Airplane, Defatted Milk, Harrison, Holmes207, Jellyka CuttyCupcakes, Jenna Sue, Journal, Noir-et-Blanc, Old Newspaper Types, Sketch Block, Traveling Typewriter & Where stars shine the brightest.
DOWNLOAD ALL THE FONTS XD
I’m a sucker for handwritten fonts, I downloaded all the fonts from Fonts For Peas
Basically every font I ever used on my sims previews is from that site.